10 Things you should Know about E-Cigarettes
Houston Entertainment News : Top 10 Things You Should Know ABout E-Cigarettes
1. The authentic looking 'smoke' that you then exhale is actually a harmless and odorless water vapor containing no tobacco or tar. It does not leave behind any nasty odors and disappears into the air almost immediately.
2. Most electronic cigaretteshave an internal microprocessor. The internal microprocessor carefully measures how much nicotine is delivered to your body in this vapor but without all the toxins, harmful chemicals and cancer-causing substances of tobacco smoke. It tastes and feels like the normal tobacco hit you get from a cigarette but without the danger to your health and those around you.
3. E-cigs are actually vaporizers; instead of burning tobacco, the mechanism heats up a liquid. The liquid turns into vapor, which is then inhaled, or "vaped".
4. E-cigarettes are smoke-free and tobacco-free, but they're not nicotine-free. The liquid in e-cigarettes is typically a combination of nicotine, flavorings (such as strawberry or watermelon), propylene glycol (a solvent), and other additives.
5. E-cigarette devices are battery-powered, and reusable. Many e-cigs come with available USB and car charges. It's not only the rechargeable battery that makes these devices reusable; many are also refillable.
6. E-Cigarettes save a smoker money. Smokers with a pack-a-day habit spend more than $1,000 per year to get the nicotine fix they crave.
7. As a smokeless tobacco products, e-cigarettes are allowed in most "smoke-free" environments.
8. E-Cigarettes are easier on those around you - referring to Second-Hand Smoke.
9. E-Cigs are now an alternative for people who want to stop smoking.
10 Ready to Order? Simply click on this link and order 6, 12, 0r 18. Best quality and best prices and shipped to your door. A great gift idea for you or your friends Online E-Cigarettes.